Committed to the unrelenting pursuit of Florida Manufactured and Mobile home living and satisfaction
Thinking about selling your mobile home?
- When selling your manufactured home in a lot lease community you need to hire a Mobile home dealer or broker. The homes in these communites are not represented by Realtors or Real estate agents. When looking for a professional to represent your home, it's important for you to choose a mobile home broker with a phenomenal track record and a history of serving buyers and sellers with honesty and integrity. Be sure that you do your research! A mistake in choosing a highly rated professional can cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars and time!
- Check the on-line ratings and presence of the professional you are considering for hire. Do they have a clear, easy to understand and updated business website? Do they have experience in other communities? Great sites to check for ratings are Facebook, Zillow, Websites and Social media
- Call several brokers and send them emails . See how quickly they respond to your inquiry. Do you have to leave a message? Is their voicemail message professional? When they answer the phone, are they personable and friendly? Do they willingly give you a lot of information? Are they on the cutting edge of the customer service and mobile home industry? Do they answer their phone after 5 pm? or before 9 am? How quickly do you get an email response?
- Set an appointment with the prospective broker/agent and evaluate their personality and appearance. How comfortable do they make you feel in person? Would you buy from them?
- During the presentation by the broker/agent, do they ask for the listing? They should. Remember, they need to ask your buyers for the sale.
- Is their documentation clear and professional looking? Do they have all documentation with them them to finalize your listing?
- CHAMPION MOBILE HOME BROKERS will come to you at the time most convenient for you and offer a free listing evaluation. Call now for your appointment. 813-230-1200