- Manufactured homes in lot lease communities are represented by Mobile home dealers and brokers. They are not represented by Realtors or Real estate agents. It's important for you to choose a mobile home broker with a phenomenal track record and a history of serving buyers and sellers with honesty and integrity. Check on-line ratings for each mobile home broker/agent. (Facebook, Zillow, Websites, Social media)
- Send several brokers emails and phone calls. See how quickly they respond to your inquiry. Are they personable and friendly? Are they on the cutting edge of the customer service and mobile home industry? Do they only work 9 to 5 and weekdays?
- Mobile home communities in Florida have manufactured homes that sit on their property. Each community has a monthly fee or lot lease for the use of their property your home sits on and the use and maintenance of the amenities offered in the community. Each community has a few or numerous amenities that will have a factor on the monthly lot lease rate. Lot lease rates in the state of Florida can range from $380 a month to $1100 a month dependent on the amenities and location of the community.
MORE AMENITIES = HIGHER LOT LEASE
PROXIMITY TO CITIES/WATER = HIGHER LOT LEASE
Amenities may include:
Swimming pools, whirlpools, saunas, fitness centers, clubhouses, social events, dinners, clubs, shuffleboard, horse shoes, bocce ball, tennis courts, pickle ball, basketball courts, dog parks, running tracks, marinas, boat launch, boat slips, dry storage, golf course, movie theatre, performing arts theatre, beauty salon, business center, restaurants, bars.
- Mobile and manufactured homes can be purchased easily and can be financed also. You can make an offer and take possession as soon as 3 days (when paying cash and no financing involved) however the average time frame is 30 days. There are mobile home lenders in the state of Florida that can finalize your loan within 30 days from application also.
- When purchasing a manufactured or mobile home in a lot lease community in the state of Florida you have additional fees.
Florida State Sales Tax of 6% Tag and Title Fee $130 - $390 (dependant size of home)
County Sales Tax of average $50 Documentation Fee $399
Mobile and manufactured homes purchased can have an inspection performed before the final possession date which is at the cost and discretion of the buyer.
- All manufactured and mobile home communities have a residency approval process (credit check and criminal background check) that each buyer and resident in the home must pass. The fee for this process can range from $35 per person to $150.
CLICK TO VIEW HOMES NOW!